Your subscription has been activated.
Welcome to College Made Simple.
To ensure that your free confidential report, “9 New Ways To Beat The High Cost Of College!” arrives in your email inbox, please be sure to ‘whitelist’ us to your address book.
Whitelisting is easy, no matter which email system you’re using.
Simply add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This will ensure instant access to the special “9 New Ways To Beat the High Cost Of College” Report, and you won’t miss a single issue of the free ‘College Funding Made Simple’ e-course.
But, Wait! There’s More FREE Stuff For You…
What’s your biggest concern about sending your child to college?
We’ve just put the finishing touches on a new e-book sharing the many little-known cost-saving secrets that colleges and universities would rather you didn’t know:
“The Real Secret To Paying For College — The Insider’s Guide To Sending Your Child To College Without Spending Your Life’s Savings!”
Here’s a sample of some of the college funding secrets you’ll discover:
How to pick a college that will give you the best financial aid package (More FREE money, less loans!)
How to double or even triple your chances of getting financial aid by starting to plan in your child’s junior year of high school!
- How to pick a college that will give you the best financial aid package (More FREE money, less loans!)
- How to double or even triple your chances of getting financial aid by starting to plan in your child’s junior year of high school!
- The 10 deadliest mistakes most parents make when applying for financial aid…and how to avoid them!
- How to negotiate with colleges to get the best financial aid package for your child!
- 8 vital questions every parent must ask before applying for financial aid!
- A checklist of things you should be doing right now if you’re the parent of a college-bound high school junior!
- 5 Little-Known secrets to paying for college even if you don’t get enough financial aid!
- How to get maximum money for college if you’re divorced, separated, a minority, own a business, unemployed, or the parent of an athlete.
- 6 things you must know before your child starts applying to colleges!
- What you must know about the tax laws and provisions before you apply for college funding!
Our new e-book is yours Absolutely FREE if you complete the information below and click on the “FREE Bonus” button. Normally we charge $47 for this research-packed e-book. But it’s yours free by telling us a little more about yourself in the fields below. Note that all information is 100% confidential and secure, and will never be shared with outside companies or individuals.